Hi my Stampin’ Friends,
I love a super easy box and that is what my Valentine’s Gift Box is today that holds 4 Ferrero Rocher chocolates, love them! Made using half a 12 x 12″ Sheet of the gorgeous Sweet Soiree Speciality Designer Paper with silver foiling on every sheet and scored and folded in a matter of minutes. These Designer Papers are not really papers as they are so unbelievably thick and perfect for this treat box. I just love a table treat for a Valentine’s Day meal at home. Yum, yum!
So here is a quick rundown of how I made it, along with the attached video:
1. Cut a sheet of Sweet Soiree Speciality Designer Paper to 9 1/4 x 5 1/2″ (23 x 13 cm)
2. Score on Simply Scored Board on the long side at 1 1/4″, 4″, 5 1/4″ and 8″ (3, 10, 13 and 20 cm)
3. Score on the short side at 1 1/4″ and 4 1/4″ (3 and 10 cm)
4. Using your bone folder, fold and burnish all your score lines.
5. Cut up the score lines as shown in the attached video tutorial.
6. Glue the six tabs as shown in video tutorial.
7. Add chocolate!
8. Decorate with Sweet and Sassy Heart Framelits Dies using the Big Shot. Die cut one in Silver Foiled Card and one a size smaller in Whisper White Cardstock. Die cut four small hearts using Real Red Cardstock and the very smallest heart die.
9. Using the Bow Builder Punch and Real Red Cardstock punch out twice and make up bow as shown in attached video. I love it.
Happy Crafting with LOVE from SANDRA x
Independent (Silver) Stampin’ Up Demonstrator in the U.K.
FEBRUARY HOSTESS CODE …….. MCH7R3RC