Hi my Stampin’ Friends,
I received a gift in the post recently that was so beautiful that I just had to make a thank you card that made a statement of gratitude. The Sweet Soiree Stamp Set makes that statement in a very bold way and I used the new Stampin’ Blends to colour in the detail on my gift box for the front and also inside the card too. I never forget the inside of cards, they are just as important as the front.
I love the Stampin’ Blends as you have a light shade and dark shade which makes colouring so easy and you will see that my Gift Box itself has light and dark shaking making it look 3 dimensional, yet looks so professional, just like an Artist! If you add too much colour you can remove it with the Color Lifter Pen, so perfect in case I make any mistakes.
I used Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight shades on one of them and Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral and Old Olive on the other. They are both so striking with matching Daffodil Delight/Calypso Coral Ribbon for that finishing touch.
So here is how I made them:
1. Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay/Rich Razzleberry Cardstock at 5 3/4″ x 8 1/4″ (14.5 x 21 cm) and score on the long side at 4 1/8″ (10.5 cm). Fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of Silver Foil Card to 4 5/8″ x 3 3/8″ (11.8 x 8.5 cm) and a piece of Whisper White to 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ (11.5 x 8.2 cm).
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White Card for the inside of the Card at 5 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ (13.9 x 9.7 cm)
4. Using the Sweet Soiree Stamp Set and Black Memento Ink stamp onto a separate piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the Gift Box Stamp. Leave to dry.
5. Using the dies from the FREE Sale-a-Bration Celebrate You Thinlits and a Big Shot die cut the “You”, one in Rich Razzleberry/Daffodil Delight and another in Silver Glimmer Card.
6. Using the Stampin’ Blend pens in Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Calypso Coral/Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight colour in the flower images on the Gift Box you stamped out earlier, using the light and dark shades of each colour. Fussy cut this piece out.
7. Using the FREE Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set called “Amazing You” stamp the words “are simply amazing to me” using Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad/Bermuda Bay Ink.
8. Stick all pieces down onto the front of the Card. Place your Gift Box onto the Card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue the two pieces of die cut “You” together offsetting as in the photo above and glue down onto the card front. Add a Ribbon Bow in Calypso Coral or Daffodil Delight. Decorate with rhinestones of your choice.
9. Stamp the Gift Box Stamp onto the Whisper White Cardstock for the inside of the Card and colour using the Stampin’ Blends. Add a sentiment. Absolutely Gorgeous and Sam loved it too!! I hope you enjoy making yours.
Happy Crafting with LOVE from SANDRA xx
Independent (Silver) Demonstrator in the U.K.
HOSTESS CODE FOR FEBRUARY …. MCH7R3RC