Hi my Stampin’ Friends,
today I have this gorgeous handmade Card using the Rose Wonder and Cross of Hope Stamp Sets which you know I LOVE. I chose to do some white heat embossing using the gorgeous image from the Rose Wonder Stamp Set and then used the new Stampin’ Blends to colour in the detail. I love that these blender pens have a light and dark shade for perfect blending adding darker accents where needed. They are very easy to use and have a wider tip one end and narrower tip at the other, so no matter how large the detail to fill in is, you won’t go over the edge of your lines! If you add too much colour in one area you can use your Color Lifter Pen to rub it away. Genius idea!!
I made this Card as follows:-
1. Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler Card to 5 3/4″ x 8 1/4″ (21 x 14.5 cm)and score on the long side at 4 1/8″ (10.5 cm).
2. Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock at 5 1/4 x 3 3/4″ (13.5 x 9.5 cm) and white heat emboss using the large Rose image from the Rose Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set and Stampin’ Up White Emboss Powder and Versamark Pad. Set with your heat tool and leave to dry for a few seconds.
3. Using your Stampin’ Blender Pens colour the image using colours of your choice. There are 12 different colours in the range.
4. Die cut the small cross image from the Cross of Hope thinlits dies using Gold foiled cardstock.
5. Stamp the “God is Love” image onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and die cut using the Cross of Hope thinlits dies.
6. Layer onto the front of the Card attaching a piece of 1/8″ gold ribbon and stick everything down to the Cherry Cobbler Card Base.
7. Use Stampin’ dimensionals to add the sentiment to the front.
7. Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 5 1/2 x 3 7/8″ (14 x 10 cm) for the inside of the Card and add a sentiment.
Happy Crafting with LOVE from SANDRA x
Independent (Silver) Stampin’ Up Demonstrator in the U.K.
FEBRUARY HOSTESS CODE ……. MCH7R3RC