Hi my Stampin’ Friends,
today is “Watch it Tuesday” and in the spotlight is the Amazing You Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set with matching Celebrate You Thinlits Dies. Both of these products are FREE Sale-a-Bration items that you can earn for free with a qualifying spend.
Here is how I made the Card in the photograph above:
1. Cut a star pattern in the Sahara Sand Cardstock using the Big Shot and Electic Layers Thinlits Dies. Adhere it to a Sahara Sand Card Base. Adhere a piece of Emerald Envy Ribbon and tie in a bow to the front of the card.
2. Run a piece of Fresh Fig Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Cut the bottom with the Banner Triple Punch. Brush Whisper White Craft ink across the top. Adhere the banner to the Sahara Sand card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
3. Cut two pieces of foliage from the Emerald Envy Cardstock using the Big Shot and the Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies. Adhere them to the card.
4. Cut a label from the Whisper White Cardstock using the Big Shot and Lots of Labels Framelits Dies. Stamp the rays in Crushed Curry ink and the sentiment in Emerald Envy and Fresh Fig ink. Adhere the label to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the flower image using the Oh So Eclectic Stamp Set and Crushed Curry Ink and die cut using the Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies. Adhere to the Card using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
6. Stamp a Whisper White Medium Envelope to co-ordinate with the Card.
7. Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock for the inside of the Card and Stamp “Lets Celebrate” from the Amazing You Stamp Set (a FREE Sale-a-Bration Product) using Emerald Envy and Fresh Fig Inks. Add Stampin’ Up Gold Faceted Gems to the middle of the flower and top of the label.
8. On a Whisper White Stampin’ Up! C6 size Envelope stamp the floral image onto the bottom corner using Fresh Fig and Emerald Envy Ink Pads.
I am very pleased with the way it turned out. So pretty.
Happy Crafting with LOVE from SANDRA xx
Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator in the U.K.
These FREE products are worth a WHOPPING £40! Here is a Stampin’ Up! video to demonstrate how beautiful they are.